Steps to becoming a new LEO
1. Print out and fill out our application and our "getting to know you" page
2. Attend our next general meeting which is the third Tuesday of each month in the David J Chetcuti Room at 6:00 pm. Please bring your application and joining fee. Introduce yourself to the group and meet the other members.
3. Meet the Board and get the LEOS 101 from the membership director. Start signing up for events and volunteer with other members! You will be on a one month trial to see how you like the leos.
4. If you like being part of this amazing group of people and enjoy serving the community, we will cash your check and place your order for your sweatshirt, two t-shirts, and name badge.
5. Congratulations! You are now a member of the Millbrae Leos Club. Time to have fun, make new friends and learn vital leadership skills.